Marketing & E-commerce internship
Educational attainment HBO, WO
Location: due to Corona homework internship
Days a week: in consultation 3, 4 or 5
Internship duration: 3 – 6 months
Internship type: Internship
When: Preferably immediately (otherwise from the new semester)
Do you have a passion for marketing, webshops and social media? Is it your dream to one day start your own webshop or fashion label and are you curious about how to start and run a business? Are you able to contribute creatively to the expansion of the webshop and the Ellastiek brand? Then this internship at the fast-growing start-up Ellastiek is for you.
Ellastiek is a growing start-up in the field of (personalized) fashion accessories. Think of nice scarves, scrunchies and hair clips, but also bucket hats and hair scarves. During your internship you will learn to manage and optimize the webshop, you will develop email marketing campaigns for B2B and B2C customers and you will be involved in devising and posting content on various social media channels. You have the space and freedom to devise and implement new projects that contribute to the growth of Ellastiek. You work closely with the founder of Ellastiek (Ella Timmers). You will mainly perform the work from home due to the current corona policy.
This is what we ask of you:
- HBO/WO education in Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Multimedia Design or AMFI.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop & InDesign is a plus.
- Qualities that describe you: responsible, social, down-to-earth, proactive and creative.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language.
- Affinity with the brand Ellastiek.
You can expect this from us:
- Ella Timmers, founder Ellastiek, will be closely involved in your internship process.
- Once a month an evaluation afternoon/morning at the office at Hashtag Workmode.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- After your internship it is clear to you how you can run a webshop.
- Availability up to unlimited Elastics for yourself!
Ellastiek strives for a colorful street scene in which everyone has his or her unique style. We offer self-confident women trendy and personalized accessories of good quality with which they can complete their personal outfit every day. Ella Timmers designed and made the first scrunchie on a pink sewing machine in her dorm room. The very first scrunchie brand in the Netherlands was soon established. We have now long outgrown that student room, the collection has expanded and it is made by local studios in Amsterdam. There are still countless growth opportunities for Ellastiek and that is why we are looking for a topper like you who can support us in this. Want to know more about Ellastiek? Then visit our website.
Do you recognize yourself in this and are you motivated to contribute to the growth of the young company Ellastiek? Then I would like to meet you! You can apply via Ella@Ellastiek.com. If you have any questions, you can also contact us on 0651889100.