Privacy and cookie statement
Ellastiek, located at Admiralengracht 56-3 (1057 GA) in Amsterdam, and registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 70783209 (hereinafter referred to as: “ elastic ”) is the controller and handles the personal data you provide with care in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“ GDPR ”) and other applicable laws and regulations.
In this privacy and cookie statement, Ellastiek provides you with more information about (i) the manner in which your data is collected and processed, (ii) for what purposes this data is collected and processed, and (iii) your rights in respect of the foregoing, if you use the services and website.
2.RANGE OF APPLICATION
With the exception of persons employed by Ellastiek, this privacy and cookie statement applies to all persons whose personal data Ellastiek processes, as shown below, for entering into and executing agreements for delivery and maintaining the resulting relationships, including associated marketing activities. .
- customers of elastic;
- potential customers with whom Ellastiek has made or wants to make contact;
- visitors to the website of Ellastiek; and
- all other persons who contact Ellastiek or whose personal data Ellastiek processes.
Ellastiek uses the data because it is necessary for the agreement or the conclusion or settlement thereof. Ellastiek stores the data for as long as necessary to be able to properly execute the deliveries and agreements. Ellastiek will then destroy it, unless legally obliged to keep it for longer.
Ellastiek processes the following personal data:
- Personal data that you have provided to Ellastiek, including:
- Contact details and other personal data necessary to order a product and have it delivered; and
- Contact details and other personal data necessary to receive the newsletter as well as other marketing activities.
- Personal data generated during your visit to the website, including:
- IP addresses and numbers; and
- Surfing behavior on the website (including which pages are viewed).
4. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Ellastiek processes your personal data to the extent necessary for the following purposes:
- Selling and delivering the products offered by Ellastiek;
When you place an order, we use your personal data to handle it properly. We may then give your personal data to a possible delivery service to have the order delivered to you. We also receive information about your payment from your bank or credit card company.
- The conclusion of agreement(s);
For this we use your name and address details, telephone number, billing address, e-mail address, payment details, gender and date of birth. We keep this information until your order is completed and seven years after that (legal retention obligation).
- Maintaining contact with you;
- Informing interested parties about new products and services by means of a newsletter; and
- Improving and securing the website.
Ellastiek can offer you the opportunity to receive a newsletter with which you can be informed about new products and services. Ellastiek will only email you the newsletter if you have given permission for this. Every newsletter contains a link with which you can unsubscribe.
5. LEGAL BASIS FOR THE DATA PROCESSING
Ellastiek processes your personal data based on one of the following legal grounds:
- Permission: if you have given permission for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw this permission at any time.
- On the basis of an agreement or in the run-up to the conclusion of an agreement: if you order a product from Ellastiek, you instruct Ellastiek to sell and deliver products. Personal data will be processed if and insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the assignment.
6. RECIPIENT OF THE DATA
The information you provide may be passed on to third parties only if this is necessary for improving and securing the website. We may provide your personal data to third parties because:
- we have engaged them to process certain data;
- that is necessary to perform the agreement with you;
- you give permission for this;
- we have a legitimate interest in this;
- we are required to do so by law (for example, if the police require this in the event of a suspicion of a crime).
The Ellastiek website uses Google Analytics, which uses “tracking cookies” to analyze the surfing behavior of users of the website (including which pages are viewed). That is why you are asked for explicit permission for the latter type of cookies. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored on your computer by your browser. The analysis helps Ellastiek to better tailor the services and website to the needs of the users. This data is anonymized as much as possible. For further information on the data collected using Google Analytics, you can visit the Google Analytics website ( https://www.google.com/intl/nl_ALL/analytics/ ).
When you visit our website for the first time, we show a message with an explanation about the cookies. Here you can also indicate which cookies you want to be placed on your computer.
8. THIRD PARTY SITES
9.YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- Right of access. You can submit a request to view the data that we process about you. You can request an overview, in a common format, of the data that we process about you, insofar as the right to data portability applies to you;
- Right to rectification, deletion or limitation . You can request correction, deletion or limitation of the data we process about you;
- Right to object. You can object or object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to portability. You have the right to have the personal data that we process about you transferred to a third party, if technically possible.
- Right to withdraw your consent : you can always easily withdraw your consent.
If you want to make use of the above rights, or if you have questions about this privacy and cookie statement, you can contact us via the contact details below.
We will respond to your request or question in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of applicable laws and regulations, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority of the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Your personal data will not be kept longer than necessary and in any case no longer than two (2) years after the last activity of your account. The data will then be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation that requires longer retention (such as the seven (7) year tax retention obligation for payment data).
Ellastiek can be reached via the following contact details:
Phone: +31 6 51889100
Admiralengracht 56 3
Ellastiek reserves the right to change the privacy and cookie statement at any time. It is recommended that you consult this privacy and cookie statement regularly, so that you are aware of any changes.