PERSONALIZE YOUR OWN ELLASTIEK
Ellastiek has already designed a unique Ellastiek for more than 200 sports teams, associations, companies and fraternities. The scrunchies are all made of the beautiful fabrics in the colors that suit these groups of friends, colleagues and sports teams. As of now, it is also possible to design a scrunchie with a unique logo, a number, a symbol or whatever! Do you already have a cool design in mind for your group of friends? Let us know! This is how it works:
- Choose a scrunchie design, size, color(s) and fabric. See the scrunchie design & size options below. Send your wishes and ideas to Info@Ellastiek.com. Let us know how many scrunchies are involved.
- We will process your request as soon as possible and send you a design proposal and information about the costs.
- When we have come to a great design together, it takes about 2-3 weeks before you receive the unique Ellastieks!
Let your group of friends shine with a unique Ellastiek! This is how you stay a little connected in this crazy time…
Choose a scrunchie design
1a. Singlestiek Scrunchie in unieke kleur
1b. Singlestiek Scrunchie met print
2. Doublestiek Scrunchie gemaakt van twee verschillende stoffen/kleuren
3. Triplestiek Scrunchie gemaakt van drie verschillende stoffen/kleuren.
4. Quadruplestiek Scrunchie van twee of vier verschillende stoffen en kleuren.
5. Logostiek Scrunchie gemaakt met logo van jouw bedrijf, dispuut of vereniging
Choose a scrunchie size
Send an email to Info@Ellastiek.com or fill in the contact form below.
“From a lustrum Ellastiek with the Colombian flag to scrunchies with a jungle print as a napkin ring on the table. Ellastiek always thinks along with you and no idea is too crazy. The Ellastiek is of very good quality and make everything a little bit more fun! We love that !”
- Emilie Mooij
“I have already made a large purchase for the second time at Ellastiek. She has personalized it for our sports club. Ella thinks along well with you and really looks for the right colors, which ensures a amazing result and a lot of enthusiastic girls!”
- Myrthe Groothuis